Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Antique Dress

This dress has been in my mother's side of the family for almost 100 years and has been worn by or at least photographed on children of several generations. So, my mom wanted to make sure that we had a picture of Addison in it. We don't have a picture of me in it, but I wish that I had a scan of the picture of my sister in it - maybe I can add it later.

I cropped out my mom who was making sure that Addison didn't jump in! Mom was extremely nervous, but I thought it turned out to be a great picture with her reflexion.


This one is my favorite!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

wow! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Addison,
This dress was worn by your great-grandfathers (your Mother called him PaDaddy) sister. Her name was Beatrice (BeBe) Bell Ramage. I don't know the age of dress, but it is very fragile and old. You look beautiful in it.
Love you,
Da'be