Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shopped Till She Dropped!

Da'be came to visit this weekend and we were sooo glad. Addison was in desperate need for some fall/winter clothes and I have been wanting to go to the Vicksburg Outlet Mall mainly to check out the OshKosh store, but haven't wanted to brave taking Addison by myself. We ended up with better deals and selection from the Carter's store.

The Carter Store had lots of play stations throughout the store for children to play with while you were looking as well as little puzzles and gadgets on the sides of the clothes racks. Addison really enjoyed the lego table.

As you can tell, our stroller is loaded down, and now we are ready for some cooler weather! Addison was such a trooper - because she is at such an odd stage we had to try everything on!!! Da'be and I would jump her in and out of every outfit - I bet we spent a total of about 2 hours in and out of the dressing room, but we had fun!

My little one crashed while we were checking out the Gap Outlet!

1 comment:

Mitch and Cindy said...

I can't believe you are just now telling me about your blog. Looks great!