Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photo Session!

Mom and I took the girls on Friday afternoon to Portrait Innovations for Maggie's 9 month and Addison's 3 year pictures. We had so much fun or should I say I felt like I got a workout trying to get both of them to look AT THE SAME TIME and keep Maggie in one spot long enough for me to get out of the camera lens! It was fun and I was very pleased. I am posting some funny shots from the many attempts to get a few good shots! As you can see, it never failed that they both did very well at DIFFERENT times. Addison did great in the first attempt at the two of them together and Maggie looked confused! By the time Maggie had things figured out and was clowning, Addison started getting pouty for a little attention! Oh well, what can you say that is girls for you!

Maggie - would not sit still whether it was standing up or crawling off, keep her hands out of her face, and the props still- she is a ball of fire!!!


Addie - she was so sweet and did a great job - funny watching her try to look the right direction, not give a fake grin, and hold her shoulders up! Growing into such a little lady!

Our precious baby girls!


Below are my favorites!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! I love your favorite picks too.

Anonymous said...

These are great. Both of them are growing so fast.

Grace said...

Great photos!!!! Precious girls!

Da'be said...

I have such sweet and beautiful grand-daughters, and I had a wonderful time helping with the girls. They are so funny.

The Hutto Family said...

The pictures are too cute! Your girls sure are precious!