Thursday, June 3, 2010

Addison's 4th Birthday Party!

I cannot believe that I have a 4 year old!!! She is growing up soooo fast, but she is so sweet and so much fun! For the first time, Addison told us exactly what kind of birthday party theme she wanted as well as where she wanted to have her party & what the birthday girl wants...well this year she got it!!! And I must admit...it was definitely worth it to be able to show up and enjoy a birthday party without having to stress over all the preparations and set up. I truly got to enjoy the party (and play too!). I must say that I believe EVERYONE of all ages had a BIG time!!! Addison had a grand time with all of her friends and fell into a "drooling" sleep on the way home. By the way, the cake was made by a 17-year-old girl from Pearl and besides the fact that it was absolutely adorable it was also delicious (Addison even specified she wanted strawberry cake)!Thanks again to all who helped us celebrate!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Addison! Ali Grace has been planning her 4th birthday since Jan. or Feb. She wants an Annie birthday party at home which will be good since I will only be a few weeks from having a baby. ha! Your girls are so cute!