Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pap's 60th Birthday!

Well...as usual, I am late on this post! Pap turned 60 on August 8th and we ALL spent all day with him on his birthday (more meaningful than any gift he got!). Not only did he enjoy it, but it was awesome to all be together in one place.
Suzy pulled off a HUGE 60th birthday bash on Saturday night! I have to say how impressed I was with all the food, decorations, etc. that they all put together - I was absolutely no help at all (I hate that we don't live closer together and Lee has to work ALL day on Saturday). I don't have any pictures from that night because we were late getting there, but I have some great ones from our Sunday by the pool on his actual birthday...

Having a little fun in the pool!

One BIG HAPPY family!
Pap and all of his kiddos!
And his favorite little people!!!
Happy Birthday Pap - here's to many many more!

No comments: