Sunday, April 3, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Parade 2011

The girls had a BLAST at this year's St. Paddy's Day Parade!!! Addison was a great age and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Uncle G and M showed up to help her out in collecting as many beads as she possibly could and I enjoyed having their help keeping up with my 2 in all that crowd. They also stood in a LOOOONG line holding both of the girls to get balloon animals/hats for the girls from Uncle Gary's friend the clown! We were thrilled that Mason & Emily and Lilli Kathryn & Jessica joined us this year. The 3 amigos had fun seeing all the crazy people dressed up and caught a few beads themselves. This is a fun tradition for me to share with my girls (we missed Da'be this year) since my grandmother always brought me and Carrie and we always went with my aunt and cousins every year. Good Times!

No comments: