Sunday, June 15, 2008

Entertainment!



In case you don't already know, we have a little girl that likes to "get down" and likes to make anyone near her "get down" too. It didn't take her long to figure out which button to push on the cell phone to make the music play and we heard this song over and over, but we all laughed every time!

Addison dog-paddling to Daddy! I didn't get to record long because I had to help her out to jump off of the diving board! She's a little daredevil - I have good video footage of her, Lauren Colby, and Austin all jumping holding hands that is really brave of her, but I can't figure out how to load from my video camera so I will have to work on that one.

1 comment:

The Hutto Family said...

I am so proud of the little swimmer! Addison, I can't wait to see you swimming at the neighborhood pool!