Tuesday, June 16, 2009

While you were out!

About a month ago, Addison spent the week at Pap and Suzy's - well, while she was out...I decided to convert my "dining room" area into a "play" area. I talked about doing this right after Christmas, but never did. I meant to take a before picture before I took down the dining room table but forgot so this is the best I've got!

It has definitely served us well! Addison and Maggie both love to get over there and play! Although, I know it is just a matter of time before Addison starts saying, "Mama - she is messing with all of my stuff!!!" But, for now, we are enjoying the new play area and it is a really good place for Maggie to crawl around without doing much damage to the knees! Our neighbor, Kelly, brought over the talking Dora dollhouse with a gazillion accessories and Addison absolutely loves it!

No comments: