Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 Months...and walking!!!


From this to walking in only 10 short months...glad we didn't blink!

I can't believe that my baby is walking!!! Although, Addie walked at 10.5 months so I don't know why I am that surprised. Maggie had been taking a couple of steps every now and then for a couple of weeks, but only really when we were playing with her and getting her balanced first...not anymore! Now, you will catch her pulling up on anything in sight and just taking off from there! She is so cute and it is too funny because she is still sooo little to me! She still crawls from time to time because Addie gets so excited when she sees that she is walking and starts screaming and clapping "Yea Big Girl!" and it startles her and down she goes and then there are the other times when we aren't watching very closely that Addison might just "help" her to the ground! They do love each other! Maggie is also cutting her 4th tooth, eating a lot of table food, and only drinking from sippy cups at daycare during the day!!!

Below you will find a few of my favorite 9 to 10 month pictures

One of her absolute favorite things to play with...refrigerator magnets!


One tired baby

Summertime at the pool


This little girl loves her bathtime! Easiest way to please her...she loves to splash and make "Ho Ho" faces with bubbles - wonder who taught her that one! Gotta love the "outtie" in the picture above!


Lee and his mini-me!
Did I mention she is like a little monkey - will climb on anything - we caught her standing on the oven drawer handle and pulled up on the oven door handle - dangerous I know!

Two precious girls...can't leave my Addie out!!!

No comments: