Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Geyser Falls!

This past Saturday, Uncle Gary and "M" invited us to "Big A" Day (Anderson Hospital sponsered employee/family event) at Geyser Falls. We have been looking forward to this for a while and it was a great day for Addison and I to have some one-on-one time together - Maggie will have to wait until next year when she is a little bigger. We had a blast and the weather was perfect!M, Mac, Addie, and Uncle Gary - Marilyn's sister, Judy, and her two boys Mac and Mitchell were there as well and we all had fun playing together!

Addison loved this area - Creaky Leaky Water Factory - it had lots of fun spiral slides but you got lots of bucketfuls of water dumped on you before you got to the top! She is "striking a pose!"

OK...this is the only "big" slide that Addison was "almost" tall enough to ride - I think she lacked about a inch to inch-and-half, but we took to the top because Mac was going to go down it! Halfway there I realize that she is going to have to go down it BY HERSELF, HEAD FIRST, ON A MAT! I would have turned around (ok knowing me I probably wouldn't have), but she really wanted to go!


That is me and Addison in the middle - she is on the left, me on the right - she giggled and grinned the whole way down! Needless to say, we did it quite a few more times throughout the day - I might have me a little daredevil!
Check out that big grin!
Thanks Mom for helping chase Addie around all day! She was asleep before we left the parking lot!

Thanks Uncle G and M - we had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!