Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Township Festival

We went with the church family to the Pumpkin Patch one Sunday afternoon and had a blast! We especially enjoyed spending time with the Campbell family!

Waiting patiently for the hayride...

Addison and Ella Katherine were great; they held hands and had a big time picking out their pumpkins and seeing all the farm animals!
Lee and Jimbo and all their kids! I think the exact words out of their mouths were..."this is so not where I saw myself 15 years ago!" They were definitely good sports!

Addison found hers and claimed it!
Maggie wasn't too sure what to think!

My little pumpkin on her first trip the pumpkin patch...and a past picture of my big pumpkin on her first visit to the pumpkin patch!
We battled the wind a couple of weeks ago to check out the Township Festival in Ridgeland - it was well worth it and we will definitely be going back! Kellis Moore is the marketing director and it was great to see her and Julie and their boys. All of the kids activities were free - we jumped in bouncy houses and slides, rode ponies, had face-painting...and my favorite part - I got the girls' caricature drawn! It is too cute and I can't wait to get it framed and up on my black and white wall!
Maggie loved Sparki the dog and Addison wouldn't get within 50 feet of him! How different they are!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun! Ali Grace is like Addison on people dressed up in costumes. Hope the girls have fun going trick or treating...hope the rain does not spoil it!