Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cruisin' the Gulf of Mexico with the Girls!

During Thanksgiving, I got to go on a girls' trip on a Caribbean Cruise to Cozumel and Progresso, Mexico with my mom, sister, and second mom, Deb. We had a blast!!! The weather was beautiful once we got out of Mobile Bay, and it was definitely what the doctor ordered for this mom-of-two! Even though I missed my girls terribly, I sure did enjoy laying out on the deck in the warm sun alternating throughout the day between reading a book and taking naps! We indulged in numerous delicious meals and lots of ice cream and yogurt! We met some great people, saw some awesome shows, and did a little Christmas shopping. I want to send out a HUGE thank-you to all my wonderful family members that helped out with my two girls and made this trip possible for me! I can't say thank you enough - I really enjoyed the break and I do hope that they were good!!! Thanks to my wonderful husband for not only allowing me to go, but encouraging me that I needed to!
So glad to get my hands on these two precious little girls!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Glad ya'll had fun! I enjoy reading your blog! :) You have such beautiful little girls.!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for you to post about the cruise. I am glad you had a great time.