Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shoe Fetish at 18 months?!!!

It is absolutely amazing to watch Maggie as she develops her very own personality! It is too funny to me how our two little girls can be so very different. Addison hardly touched shoes,but Maggie definitely has a shoe fetish! She pulls out EVERY SINGLE pair of shoes of EVERY person in the house almost EVERY day and wears them or at least piles them up in the living room!!! These are just a few of the snapshots I have managed to get in some of our shoes...notice none of which are hers! Well if you count her crocs inside the tennis shoes I guess she has a pair of hers on!!!
I love this little girl to pieces...did I mention "Cheese" was one of her first few words! I have to be quick though because she only looks and smiles once and then she is off to something bigger and better!

Trying so hard to be just like her big sister!

No comments: