Monday, August 9, 2010

10 Year Reunion!

It has been a very, very busy July to say the least!!! A special shout out to those who have let me know that they have missed my posts - it is nice to know that someone enjoys my hard work and misses us when we go a long time without an update! I promise that I will be working on my Disney trip soon - it is just very overwhelming right now because...as you can imagine I took just a "few" pictures! But...we had an absolutely amazing trip and it was really special to see the sparkle in my two little girls' eyes!



Earlier in July, I enjoyed an awesome weekend with some of my best friends and those that I share lots of wonderful memories with...the Class of 2000!!! We had a great time hanging out and meeting all of our families and children. I didn't have my camera during the children's gathering at the lake on Saturday afternoon - it somehow got left in Lee's car and he didn't come until that night - I was so upset at first, but it worked out for the best because I wouldn't have been able to use it because chasing two kids around at the lake took all the hands and feet that I have plus a few of my classmates as well! The kids had a great time and the adults did too! Below are pics from the "party" that night - I have to mention that it was really nice to have a night out without kids to visit. We missed those that couldn't join us and hope we don't have to wait 10 years to see you guys!

No comments: