Monday, August 9, 2010

Disney/Sea World Sneak Peek!

Here are a few of my favorites that I decided to share since so many of you have told me you are anticipating seeing some of our vacation pics. I hope to do day-to-day posts soon

My newest favorite picture of my our two girls - can you tell they were having a good time?!!

We are pretty sure that Maggie's first complete sentence was - I want to "wide"! This little girl rode everything that she was allowed on in Sea World and Disney World!

First Sighting of Mickey Mouse - Maggie's favorite!
All dressed and ready for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table - it was very special and worth every penny! Special thanks to my co-worker, Miss Lea Ann and her two little girls for letting us borrow the princess outfits and to Da'be for being our very own Fairy Godmother and keeping us out of Bibbity Boppity Boutique - Addison's hair looked just like all the other little girls!
More to come later!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

I have missed your posts! I always love to see your precious girls. They are getting so big! Love your photos of Disney World; it looks like ya'll had a great time! I am absolutely in LOVE with your dress in the photo of ya'll in front of the castle! It is SO cute!!

The Hutto Family said...

Great pics from Disney! Looks like the girls had a BLAST. I don't think I have seen Maggie smile so consistently in pictures...you can tell this was the best vacation for her by far! Addison definitely is growing up to be a little princess! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Glad you guys are back safe & sound. Hope to see you soon.