Monday, March 24, 2008

Addison has a secret...


front of shirt
back of shirt



For the few of you that don't already know...we are anxiously awaiting another one of God's greatest gifts! We will be adding to the Lindley family in October and are all super excited!!! My due date is October 14th (my birthday!) and I can't think of a better present to look forward to. Addison had a blast sharing the news with family and friends and we had fun seeing how long it took people to pick up on the secret message! I had my second appointment this morning and everything looked great - the baby's heartbeat was strong (150-160 bpm). Please keep us on your prayer list during this exciting time in our lives. So many of our friends and family are expecting bundles of joy during the fall/winter months and we are so excited to share in their journey.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

So glad to hear that your appointment went well! We can't wait for Baby Lindley to get here either!

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

Congrats! I am so happy for yall! I couldn't open your email that you sent but I heard the news a few days ago. We can't wait to meet Baby Lindley!