Saturday, March 1, 2008

Potty Training!?!!

Much to our surprise and excitement, Addison has decided that she wants to use the potty! She recently started telling us that she "poo pooed", but it was always after she had done the job and daycare mentioned that she was telling them as well. So, I asked Ms. Mary (her teacher at daycare) when they would start working with her at school because I sure didn't want to push her if they weren't going to be ready to help during the day. They won't start working with her until she moves up to the 2-year-old class, but hey if she is going to tell me when she has to go I'm sure not going to just ignore her! So, since the middle of February, when we are at home at night and on the weekends she has started saying "Poo-Poo Potty" or "Tee-Tee Potty" and we run to the potty and she usually goes every time. I hope this is a good sign for what is to come in the future! Don't get me wrong, there are still times when she is just too busy to stop and tell someone, but it sure would be nice to get a break from buying diapers!!!

You can thank the picture below to a "proud" daddy would wanted to take this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say ----- MY NIECE IS A GENIOUS!!!!