Sunday, March 30, 2008

Who does Addison look like?

Soooo, since Addison has been alive (or any other baby for that matter), everyone is always asking "Who does she look like?" and before I ever have a chance to say anything they decide that she looks like Lee. Or, they see her and say, "Oh my, she looks just like her daddy." Well, my mother cleaned out her attic during spring break and came across this picture:



This is MY sister (Carrie) at age 2! We have been blown away by their similarities and Lee has kind of gotten his feelings hurt that she might look like someone else and I am excited to know that I might have attributed a little bit to her gene pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think she looks like Lee ----- Do you have one of his baby pictures for us to look at?

Anonymous said...

She looks like her CC!!! and im going kill Stacey for putting this up here!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so maybe she has carrie's hair!