Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do they look alike? You be the judge...

Everyone is always saying, "She looks just like Addison" so you be the judge. Since we are the parents, of course, we see the similarities, but they both have their own uniqueness in our eyes so I am posting a picture of both of them when they were between 5 and 6 weeks old (Addison may be closer to 7 weeks - my date is not correct on my picture). I need not label who is who since they were born in different seasons it is quite obvious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I think they favor a lot but they are both their own unique person. They are precious.

Anonymous said...

I think so except for that Lee Lindley brow squinch Addison tends to give from time to time!

Ashia said...

hey girl.... i thought the girls looked just alike until you did this post, and i can finally see some differences. =)

thanks for the comment on the cameras. i went and looked at the xsi, and i'm pretty sure that's what i'll get. i guess you guys just have a separate video camera then? because i noticed there's no video setting like on the little canon point and shoots. =( oh well... gotta start somewhere!