Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Lee brought home a ranger and trailer for us and several neighbors to go trick-or-treating on Friday night. We had sooo much fun; the little ones were so funny and they caught on so fast. By the end of the night, they were ringing doorbells and knocking on doors and every time the trailer would stop I would hear Addison say, "Come on guys, let's go get some more candy!" and they would all run to the next house. Too cute! On the way to Starkville that night, she said, "Mama and Daddy, I had fun trick-or-treating." and that made it all worth it! Addison was Cinderella and I don't have a picture of Maggie in her ghost outfit, but she was Casper, the friendly ghost. Mamie's mom was so sweet and kept Maggie at home with Garrett so that she wouldn't be out in the cold; we really appreciated that. I will try to take a picture and post it later.
My Little Pumpkin - Maggie
Addison as Cinderella
Bailey as Elmo

Leighton the Ladybug Kennedy the Pumpkin
Luke as Tigger

Our Ride
Ringing Doorbells!
Collecting Candy - I think they would eat what they got at one house before they ever got to the next house! This was the cutest decoration that we saw all night!
Can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addison I bet you are the best sister in the world and that you help your parents all the time.I love your costume and Maggies.hope that you all have a happy thanksgiving.
love,
SLOAN (cousin)