Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parkway Hills UMC Easter Egg Hunt

Addison couldn't wait to get started hunting eggs!
First, we did a craft! Addie and I decorated Easter eggs to put pictures of them with the Easter Bunny in!
Look at all the people! They hid over 1300 eggs!!! It was definitely a sight to see!


Check out my basketful!
Maggie enjoyed the afternoon out in the sun once she woke up from her nap!

Check out my big girl and the Easter Bunny...she still enjoys these oversized characters from afar - wasn't very fond of being up close and personal!
My little one, on the other hand, had no problem with bouncing right up in the Easter Bunny's lap! And big sister had no problem with watching her! I couldn't convince Addison to get up there with Maggie!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed Addison even sat in the Bunny's lap. Ali Grace would not have gotten that close. Cute pictures of your family.

The Petersons said...

I'm so sorry!!! I was in a hurry ;)! Plus yall were still at work by the time I had to leave...
I'll come back soon and PROMISE to stop! I really did have to be back by 6 for church! Don't pull a "Precious" on me!! HA

The Petersons said...

I'm so sorry!!! I was in a hurry ;)! Plus yall were still at work by the time I had to leave...
I'll come back soon and PROMISE to stop! I really did have to be back by 6 for church! Don't pull a "Precious" on me!! HA

Macki Smith said...

Stacey, you have two of the most precious little girls ever! Mackinzie loved meeting Maggie and Addie...I know that they will all be big friends as they get older. It was great to see you and your babies...we will have to all get together more often. We had a blast! Macki