Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finishing out my Christmas Posts!

So...I have been really busy with year-end close at my job and haven't felt like working on the computer when I get home! But, I am going to finally finish posting all of my Christmas pictures before February sneaks up on me!!!

We enjoyed spending Christmas night at Nana's house and Addison and Maggie were definitely getting the hang of opening presents!!!

Is this not the cutest baby ever - look at that smile!!!
Mary Milton gettin in a little "Ro" time!
Thanks Aunt KK - wish you were here!
I am pretty sure that Maggie helped Mary Milton open a few of her gifts - he he!
Surrounded by girls ALL the time!
4 Generation picture!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We spent the weekend after Christmas with Pap and Suzy and my two little ones were spoiled once again!!


Somebody was not happy that Justin couldn't get her rocky horse out quick enough!!!

Justin and "Mini"

The whole Christmas crew - we sure missed the Norris'

The Lindley guys - what a handsome bunch!!!


Very thankful for such a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

LOVE these pics! Your girls are so precious - and MM!! Glad y'all had such a wonderful holiday! p.s. Help me convince Morg to start a blog!! I've been working on her, but no luck so far! :)

Anonymous said...

I have such a beautiful family! I am so proud and so blessed! Kate