Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We have been busy this week with lots of halloween traditions - both old and new - so I thought I would share a couple of pictures. We are planning to trick-or-treat with all of our neighbors tonight and will post pictures soon!
Carving the Pumpkin!

Addison wasn't real interested in digging out all the "yucky"

The finished project!


Addison's Halloween party at school was today and normally we have to sign up for something quick and easy because I don't have extra time at home to be creative so this time since I am at home I told Lee to sign up for cookies because I thought this would be a fun project for Addison and I to do together. AND, it was! I spent yesterday rolling out, cutting, and cooking the cookies and had them ready for Addison to help ice and decorate when she got home.

Before...

Such a big helper!

I did have to watch her very closely because as soon as I could get one iced, she had picked it up to eat or at least swiped her finger through the icing! Such a little sweet tooth!!!

What...I'm not supposed to eat these?!!

The finished product! I thought they turned out sooo cute!

No comments: