Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Deck the Halls!

Well, we headed to Macon this year to spend the holidays with our family. It was wonderful! I was still on maternity leave so we got to spend the entire week of Christmas hanging out with our family and friends. Don't get me wrong - it was a full week of Christmas celebrations and so worth every minute of it (although, it has taken me several weeks to recover!). Kate, Nate, Sloan and Molly were in Macon for the whole week as well and we thoroughly enjoyed catching up and playing with them. They had not seen Maggie since the weekend she came home from the hospital so they were shocked at her growth. Anyway, I am going to try to devote a post to each party we attended so I thought I would start with our house decorated for Christmas and my two favorite people under the tree!


More to come later!

No comments: