Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday Morning Playtime with my Princesses!

So, all of you know that Lee works every Saturday so that gives me lots of one-on-one time with my girls!!! Addison gots lots of play clothes for Christmas and she has a load of imagination that she is putting to work more and more every single day. I hope these pictures show even an inkling of the fun that we have - they are both priceless to me as well as each and every memory we make! Thanks Aunt Meg and KK for the beautiful dresses and thanks to Da'be for Maggie's princess outfit.







My two precious girls who can't get enough of each other!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Looks like you guys had a ball!

jenn stapleton said...

Love it, you have two of the cutest little girls I have ever seen, they always have the biggest smiles on their sweet little faces.. Looks like you guys had a blast at Christmas and lots of good family times on both sides, thats great..