Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Baby Shower given by my Wonderful Friends at Work!

On Tuesday, all of the wonderful people that I work with at Cellular South gave me a baby shower! They are such a great group and always very thoughtful no matter the occassion - we love to celebrate (and eat!). And, I am always amazed at their presentation, it is always top-notch from the invitation to the cake to the party decorations (they even had pink punch!). It was so much fun and I received lots of great, very useful things. It is definitely easier the second time around because I kind of know of a few things that I didn't have with Addison that would have come in handy and there are quite a few things that are new since having my first baby, believe it or not!
The Invitation

The cutest cake ever!

My friends - Brook, Shara, Lea Ann, Jamie, Charlsey, Telise, and Nancy

My lunch buddies - Meagan (she designed the invitation!) and Charlsey

Lea Ann, Me, Jamie, and Nancy

Opening one of my many gifts!

Nancy and Marian look on - they are both proud grandmothers!

Addison made it just in time to eat a piece of cake...or at least a little icing!

All of my many wonderful things - including a couple of gift certificates, a bouncy seat that is on the way, and a special birth record and name design from Whimsey Names to be done after she arrives!


Addison and I had so much fun playing in all of the baby stuff!!! She is really excited...or at least we think so! Thanks to everyone!

We have finally picked out a name for our precious little girl...and she now has her first monogrammed outfit!

We will name her...Maggie Elisabeth!

Thanks Emily and Brenda!

2 comments:

Brook said...

The photographer didn't do to bad after all :o) Fancy equipmnet...

Emily Ferris said...

YAY! maggie elisabeth!! adorable ... and such a cute monogrammed outfit!
love,
emily