Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emily & Mason's Baby Shower!

This past weekend, we had a baby shower to welcome Mason! Since Emily had to go into the hospital so early in her pregnancy and then was on "house arrest" we weren't able to have her shower ahead of time so we tried to make up for it this weekend! It was so much fun visiting with everyone and she got lots of great "boy things" - he is definitely going to be a well-dressed kid. We are so excited to share in this special time with To-To and Auntie Em - they are especially deserving of God's greatest blessings.
Cute (and especially tasty) cake to match the invitations!
Addison and Brooke (Emily's 11-month old niece) are good playmates
Mason gets his first Christmas outfit
Welcome Mason and Congrats Em!
Hostesses - Candace, Kristel, Lauren & Me (I don't think I need to remind anyone that I am due in 2 weeks! - not the most fun time to be in pictures!)

Everyone enjoyed passing Mason around, but I am not sure that anyone was quite as "giddy" as this little girl to finally get her chance to hold Baby Mason - we have been making her "just look" and touch his feet since he was born! I am not so sure that Mason felt the same excitement!
Addison, Mason, & Brooke (isn't that the cutest expression!)

1 comment:

The Hutto Family said...

Love the pictures from the Shower. I am so happy for Emily & Thomas! Mason is too cute! I am sorry I couldn't be there to share in the excitement. Looks like Addison is going to do great when little Maggie gets here!