Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Erin came to visit!

The weekend before last, my good friend Erin came to visit and meet Maggie! We were so excited that she came and she was definitely a big help. That Saturday would have been my first day at home all day by myself with both Addison and Maggie (since Lee was at work) so I was so glad to be able to postpone that experience until Maggie was a little older than a week and a half! I also took full advantage of having someone to drive me around and pick up Addison and all the strollers. I had been in my house since coming home from the hospital so, needless to say, I was ready to get out of the house for a little while and it didn't matter where we went. After getting myself and everyone else dressed and fed, we loaded up the car and headed to the Renaissance to stroll around and enjoy the beautiful weather! It was so nice to be outside. Of course, when Lee found out we were that close we had to make a trip by the store to show off his newest little girl then we headed home. I hope we didn't wear Erin out too bad, but we did have sooo much fun and can't wait for her to come back soon!Erin brought Addison and Maggie pumpkins and Addison has shown them to every visitor that we have had since then - She also tells them which one is hers and which one is Maggie's!



No comments: